Two Little Chicks

This is my blog where I share all of the ridiculously proud moments (and devastating blows) that fill my days as a mother and wife - sickening really. I'm married to a really special guy who is more than I ever imagined. I also have two beautiful little girls who bring light to each day of my life. As of this writing my youngest is 3 1/2 years old. My great big girl is 8 1/2 years old.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Dirt and Dust

That pretty much sums up the weekend. We made some fantastic friends at Beaverton Foursquare before we moved. And thank God they are way better at keeping in touch than we are becaue we have maintained a friendship despite the distance. Last year they called us to let us know about a dirt bike weekend planned down here in Central Oregon. It was dusty and dirty and pretty much a lot of sitting around in the dust and dirt so really I had no excuse when I agreed to the second annual trip to the dust and dirt. I was actually really negative about going on Friday night and Saturday morning - surprise surpise considering my love for all things dirt bikish and dusty - but we ended up having a pretty good weekend. Tracy and I decided next year we will be at the spa and pool while the boys take the kids - we'll see. I did ride a quad for the first time and it was much more fun than I ever would have imagined. I'm glad I gave it a chance.


On Saturday morning they lined all of the bikes up and took turns peeling off - really. Here is my husband - isn't he cute!


Rosie being followed closely behind by dad her first time around on the dirt bike. Soon after this she accidentally put it in 2nd gear, floored it and made her daddy run! Good times.


Here is my Ivy Joy who could not get enough of this things. She rode it around and around the campground. it is good to see her have so much confidence about something.


Ivy and Brianna - fast friends


Rosie, Zach and Brieanna - digging while they play husband and wife. They are so fun to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home